Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We're seeing blue in our future!

Since I was a little girl I've always been a "girly girl". I loved to play dress up, do hair, makeup and all that stuff. Which looking back was a forecast of my future. I grew up with all girls. So of course I have always wanted a little girl of my own. For some reason since I have been pregnant I was drawn to more boy stuff than ever before. Although I really wanted a girl there was something in the back of my mind that kept telling me it was a boy. Going into the ultra sound today I would have been shocked if they told me it was a girl. I would have thought maybe it was too early to tell. So my Motherly instinct has kicked in and was right! We indeed are having a baby boy! When we went in she said there was a chance we might be able to tell what sex the baby was. I let her know I wanted to film the reaction so if she got to a point she could tell the sex let me know so we could start filming. She starting to do the ultra sound and about 20 seconds in she goes "Oh" I looked at the screen and immediately saw what she was looking at! I said "Jeremy you should get the camera!" He saw what I saw and this is what happened from there.....

We are so truly excited to be having a baby boy! Especially since so far he is a very healthy baby! I am so ready to start planning, decorating, and shopping! It's going to be so fun! Now we just have to have the name debate! This is going to be difficult!

2 comments:

  1. Love the video! :) :) I will state for the record that I knew you were having a boy. Of course I had a 50% chance of being correct, but still! ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having a boy! Hooray! And now he can marry Alex, right? :)

    There is always so much to buy for babies, and a wealth of information out there to sort through! I did end up buying a few used things on Craigslist, and it saved me a ton of money. Good luck with your purchases!

    ReplyDelete