Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nursuries, car seats, and strollers....OH My!!

The planner in me has kicked into full gear! There are so many decisions to be made. I am really stressing over each and every one! All these things are expensive but can really effect my daily life with a baby. I just want to make sure we spend our limited resources on the things that we really need. Also if buying the nicer more expensive one makes a difference then ok. Never being a Mom before I don't always know what is going to be important. I ask around but there are always conflicting views. My lifestyle and baby is not going to be the same as anyone else. So I just have to figure it out as I go along. I just worry I will choose poorly and regret it later. In the meantime I am consumed with websites, reviews, prices, features, options, safety, pro/cons.... When I try to talk to Jeremy about these things, he is no help. He is completely clueless when it comes to babies. So all these things I'm talking about just sound like gibberish. His eyes glaze over and he tunes me out. I know these aren't really life or death decisions but sometime it feels like it! I know it has only just begun. The types of decisions might change, but the fact that my mind is consumed with what is best for my baby will never go away! I am truly starting to feel like a Mom!