Sunday, June 6, 2010

My kind of Sunday Funday

I always hear people talk about Sunday Fundays. Days filled with pool parties, the lake, the river, sporting event, etc. These have never been my cup o' tea! My absolute favorite days are days like today. A day where we have absolutely nothing planned. We can sleep in and not wake up to an alarm clock. We can stay in our Pj's all day. We don't have to leave the couch other than food or bathroom breaks. Just be totally lazy! I feel like my job is so social. I spend my days chatting with friend/clients. Which I love! When I am off it's so nice to be couped up all day with my husband and my dogs (who also love to be lazy). I know our days like this are numbered with a baby on the way. So I am just soaking it all in and enjoying every minute while it last!

1 comment:

  1. I love days like that too! Definitely soak them up while you can!

    ReplyDelete