Thursday, August 12, 2010

5 month update



I can't believe I am already halfway through my pregnancy! I really can't believe that in the same amount of time that I've been pregnant, which has gone so fast, I will actually have the baby! Crazy!

Luckily I've been feeling really good. No nausea or vomiting. I have my old eating habits back. Right about the time I started feeling back to normal, the body aches kicked in. My lower back and hips have been killing me. I expected this later on in the pregnancy not at 5 months. I think it's because I work on my feet all day. Normally I am used to it but with all my bones shifting it's been hard. I don't know how I'm going to make it when I am 9-10 months and huge!

We are still stuck on names. We haven't been discussing it much since we don't agree on anything.

I have been feeling him move more and more. It is more subtle than I thought it would be. I am so excited to feel him but I know it will come a time he is not so subtle and I wish he would stop! The one time I always know I will feel him is in the morning. He does not like my electric toothbrush. I don't know if it's the sound or the vibration but he freaks out every time. He could also be just like his Mama and not be a morning person and is pissed I am waking him up...."Just 5 more minutes Mom!" like a baby snooze button.

Other than that not much has been going on. Just plugging along, the time is flying by! I was wanting to blog at least once a week there just hasn't been much to report.