Thursday, May 27, 2010

9 weeks pregnant



I am 9 weeks pregnant today. After telling close friends and family in person, finally posting the big news on facebook, now it's no longer a secret. Which is good because I don't know how much longer it would have been a secret physically. I feel huge even though other than some weight gain, bloating, and my boobs being a full cup size bigger there are not many outward changes. The baby is the size of a grape and has reached fetus status. This is nice that the pictures I show Jeremy of what our baby would look like are not nearly as freaky to him. Although he is a little disappointed that the "embryonic tail" has disappeared! He thought our baby having a tail was cool!! I am so looking forward to our first appointment next week. I think that seeing our baby on the screen will really make it real! I have been pretty sick and exhausted recently. Unfortunately it keeps getting worse. I am hoping that I will be one of the lucky ones whose sickness ends with the first trimester. No matter what I take all of the negative symptoms as good sign that everything that is supposed to be happening is happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment